Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our new baby is now two weeks old.  He is beautiful and gets more and more beautiful every day. Even when I have only gotten about 4 hours of sleep in 24 hours.  Even when my vagina is throbbing because the only way to calm our beautiful boy is to walk and talk.  Even when I am starving and dehydrated but I can't move because the little one is on my chest and if I move one inch he will wake up and scream.  Even when I have only left the apartment once in the last two weeks and that was to go to the Dentist.  Even with all of that....I still love him.  I am still amazed that he is mine and that he came out of me.  That I am a Mom and that he is my son.  In awe at every little face he makes, every little thing that comes out of every little orafice.  I actually like the smell of his pooh.  I can't help it.  Don't get me wrong though.  I am still scared.  I still worry all the time that I won't be able to help him or fix him when he needs me too.  Ahhh.  The life of a new Mom. Crazy.  Never thought it would happen to me. 

No comments: